Healthvit small ( 10 Sachets )
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lactoferrin is a protein characterized by its bactericidal properties as it is considered an essential component of the immune system. Lactoferrin also plays an important role in iron transportation in the body.
- Selenium is a chemical element marked by its antioxidant properties and maintenance of thyroid function. Studies have shown that antioxidants can delay aging symptoms and its diseases.
- Vitamin C is an organic molecule with several beneficial properties. Vitamin C is an immunity booster, powerful antioxidant, and an important factor to heal body wounds.
- Vitamin D is an organic molecule mainly associated with calcium absorption in the body. Vitamin D maintains and strengthens the bones and protects against serious diseases such as multiple sclerosis, cancer, heart and bone diseases.
- Zinc is a mineral linked to a healthy immune system. Zinc can decrease the severity of a cold, treat acne, and improve reproductive health for men and women.