- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items).
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.